[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Hitler Youth

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 09:16:36 EDT 2008

Chris

God willing and the river don't rise we will split our time between Spain
and NYC if and when I get to retire. My wife is from Tenerife, Canary
Islands. What I've been looking at is the sailing there, which is very
different from LI Sound, which is basically a lake with tides. There the
bottom drops fast and it is all blue water and one needs skills that I do
not think I have yet, a seaworthy keel boat, a convenient port and lots of
money. I've talked to people who have sailed fron island to island, and this
is real sailing, no day sails. Maybe chartering is a way to get one's feet
wet.
Getting back to Germany, we are going to a family reunion this coming July
in and around Munich so my kids can meet my cousins and their kids, which
will be fun.

Good beer will flow! Prost!

Andrew
s/v Carmen