[Rhodes22-list] sailing sense #2 or something you already know/moving shrouds

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Sun Oct 5 12:39:40 EDT 2008

not a matter of the chain plates - I think the cabin might distort

ss

Stan,

   Perhaps the word bracket is a poor choice of words. What I am proposing
is a mini-bulkhead that would  fit in the triangle formed by the hulls'
flair and the deck. Properly done this would transfer the forces involved to
the hull through the bulkhead. The boat should sail the same since the force
would also be delivered to the same point on the hull as the original
design.