[Rhodes22-list] Engine problems again

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 16:55:42 EDT 2008

Make sure you have the emergency dcisconnect switch connected. Check for
power at the starter. You should have twelve volts at the solenoid across the
black and red wire. As a last resort, try pull starting it.
It may not be the starter, just the solenoid.
Also make sure you are actually in neutral. :)

Rummy

In a message dated 10/5/2008 12:59:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,