[Rhodes22-list] Warning - Brad's download takes 17 minutes - Political - very controversial

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Oct 6 09:38:14 EDT 2008

Brad posted this web site:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6KUDv1wzraWhwlBt1

It takes 16.5 minutes to watch.

Unfortunately, it has been several years since I saw similar material.

Unfortunately, I know how real it is.

Thank you Brad for finding this current edition.

Unfortunately, this election cycle has shown a dramatic increase in
acceptance of Marxism by sheep, remember this:

"In Germany they first came for the Communists
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
 Then they came for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists
     and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics
     and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
 Then they came for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up.

 --The Reverend Martin Niemöller, a pastor in the German Confessing Church
who spent seven years in a concentration camp.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA