[Rhodes22-list] Politics of "we got nothing - so attack"

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:19:47 EDT 2008

Pete,

Whatever it is that you do for a living, I don't want my children as
one of your students.  What a bitter way to go through life.  I've
probably lost more money in the last three years than you will make in
the next 20 (not bragging here, just reality) but I'm not bitter.
There are givers and takers in the world.  There's nothing you can say
today that can dampen my spirit.  I do care who wins this next
election and I believe it is important, but it won't be the end of the
world for me and my family if my candidates doesn't.  Cream always
rises to the top, as my parent who survived the Great Depression would
say.  And, the losers at the beginning were the same losers at the
end.

Brad