[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL - Jay B.

JbTek j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Thu Oct 9 12:37:51 EDT 2008

Ed,

I believe that anyone involved with a crime, to any degree. is as guilty as
the one that commits the crime. So, If Bill Ayers was involved in any crimes
that
someone lost there life, He should be put to death.
There were 2 people involved in my brothers murder. One got life, the other
got 10 years. The other is out of jail & free to do whatever. Thats wrong.
Jb