[Rhodes22-list] food for thought

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Oct 9 22:37:39 EDT 2008

The problem with those idiotic questions Brad, is the "asker" is asking
the worst about one candidate, and the best of another.

None of the "positive" attributes about Barak are anything I much care
about. Reality is, most of them are not what the Democrats care about,
at least, not until Barak came on the scene. Is anyone going to sit
there with a straight face and say that "family values", or the way one
treats their wife is REALLY an important issue for the Dems???

Or, maybe the party that fought against freeing the slaves thinks it's
only important for black men to be faithful...