[Rhodes22-list] food for thought

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 08:41:58 EDT 2008

Pete,

Oh for crying out loud!  I once heard a speech from a great man who
dreamed of his children being judged "not by the color of their skin
but the content of their heart".  It's the content of the heart issues
that concern me - if a person spends their whole career with nefarious
characters, political "fixers", unrepentant terrorists, radical
religious leaders, one has valid reasons for questioning the content
of their heart.

Geraldine Ferraro said during the primaries that if Barack Obama were
white he wouldn't get a pass from the MSM for sitting in an openly
racist church for 20 years and she was right. And, let's not forget
Father Flaguer and Rev. Meeks.

Nothing pisses me off more than having to pick a square on my
daughters paperwork for school for race.  WTF difference does it make?
 Do I check white?  Do I check Asian? How about a square for "none of
the above".

Give the racism crap a rest.

Brad