[Rhodes22-list] winterizing the water tank ?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 09:41:54 EDT 2008

Yup!  Cheap vodka is the way to go.  I've used RV anti-freeze in the
past and it still leaves a taste. Pump the tank dry and pour in some
vodka, run the pump for a few seconds to make sure you have some
residual "juice" in the pump and discharge line and you're "good to
go" until next Spring.  Some people say that the alcohol is not good
for the pump but I've never had a problem with it for five seasons.

Brad