[Rhodes22-list] food for thought

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Oct 10 11:53:13 EDT 2008

What a friggin' joke you are Pete. So, if those of us that don't buy
into the bullshit argument below are racists?

Bull.

You're an idiot Pete. AND you're a racist. You keep bringing the color
of the candidates up, but that's YOU and YOURS. I don't care what color
Obama is, and your implications that I, and others like me, do is not
only wrong, it's a lie, and thus, you're a liar.

Frankly, I would love to see Alan Keyes elected president, but I don't
believe it's going to happen. When a black man doesn't drink the liberal
kool-aid, he's suddenly an "uncle tom", or "no longer black", so he's
discounted by bigots like yourself.