[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL - Jay B.s post

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Oct 10 13:04:25 EDT 2008

Herb,

Just for you, I found these sites:

http://www.cafepress.com/witnwhimsy.301292359

http://www.zazzle.com/bumperstickers

Both featuring Palin bumper stickers.  The Zazzle site has my favorites.

            Herb's bumper sticker:
                "I'm voting for Sarah
        and that guy she's running with"
       http://www.zazzle.com/im_voting_for_sarah_bumper_sticker_bumpersticker-128485518436142576

        "I'm Pullin' For Pallin"
http://www.zazzle.com/pullinforpalin_com_bumper_sticker_bumpersticker-128295903705675177

and let's not forget the real reason that she's on the ticket:
                "Sarah Palin
    Hockey Mom I'd Like to Puck"
http://www.zazzle.com/palin_hockey_mom_id_like_to_puck_bumper_sticker_bumpersticker-128073351367513395

Mike