[Rhodes22-list] That rude bastard and his CDI Flex Furler

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 17:49:43 EDT 2008

Oops, right, it's not 1/8".  Now you have me wondering if I have 1/4 or
5/16.  If it's 5/16 then 1/4 would probably do the trick.  It only binds up
in the last couple feet.  I still may have to reposition the little block
that the line goes through just before the drum so it doesn't chafe.  But I
like the drum housing as opposed to my former open drum where the line would
fall off it if you didn't tail it just so.  Thanks for the clarification now
get out of my face and go sit down, dammit!

Slim the rude bastard