[Rhodes22-list] winterizing the water tank ?

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Oct 10 23:59:47 EDT 2008

Joe,

I don't do diddly.  I don't keep enough water in my tank that it would
freeze and expand to the point that it would damage the tank.  The water in
the pipe freezes and has popped off my faucet, but it pops right back on by
design.

I love my boat but I also love my cheap whisky and would rather pour it down
my own pipes.

Lee