[Rhodes22-list] Political - McCain, Me First

Ben Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Mon Oct 13 17:27:15 EDT 2008

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/10/opinion/10brooks.html

 Rob;

Rather than start a new thread I thought I would give you a link to my
favorite NYTimes Columnist which explains the shift of Republicans like me
to Sen. Obama. It's more than personalities, it's the entire GOP shift out
of the center.  I also thought Frank Rich's column this past Sunday was just
exactly right. Check it out.

best,

Ben C.