[Rhodes22-list] Herb, remember my previous discussion of [Political]

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Oct 13 20:00:09 EDT 2008

Herb,

He claimed to be what call himself a, "Rockefeller Republican".  Then he
described himself as 'center'.  But his actions and words show him to very
far left.  Remember the definition of 'Marxist'. It is not what you call
yourself, it is what you are.  I am sorry but the Zebra has stripes.

Thomas Sowell said, "Barack Obama has carried election-year makeovers to a
new high, presenting himself a uniter of people, someone reaching across the
partisan divide and the racial divide— after decades of promoting
polarization in each of his successive roles and each of his choices of
political allies."

"Yet the media treat exposing a fraudulent election-year image as far worse
than letting someone acquire the powers of the highest office in the land
through sheer deception."

His deception is illustriative of what Sowell says about Obama.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19965031/source.jpg source.jpg