[Rhodes22-list] was winterizing - now Rhodes Bantam

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 08:19:37 EDT 2008

Joe - I have sailed a bunch of dinghys....the Bantam is a very fine sailor.
I purchased mine well used but it still floats.

There are a few other list members that also own a Bantam. There was a guy
called "Razz" who was doing an extensive renovation. Rummy has a Fiberglass
Bantam. Greg M in Ohio has a wooden Bantam....there may be a few others.

Wally