[Rhodes22-list] W's Legacy

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Oct 14 08:21:33 EDT 2008

I keep making the point that Bush isn't running. Maybe eventually
someone will "get it".

The whole circus this year is interesting to watch.

McCain was "different enough" from Bush that the Democratic party was
considering running him on THEIR ticket.
But that was politics, besides, they can count on us to forget.

Bush is a (currently) unpopular president, so the Democrats want to make
it sound like voting for McCain is like voting for Bush.
But that was politics, besides, they can count on us to forget.

Both campaigns ignore the fact that even though Bush's ratings are low,
Congress's is lower, yet we pull two guys out of the Senate to run.
But tha's politics, besides, they can count on us to not think about it
all.

At least, some of us.