[Rhodes22-list] Outdoor Storage ? ?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Oct 14 11:46:26 EDT 2008

And a link to a post I made recently that didn't turn up in the Nabble search:

http://www.nabble.com/winter-to19684981.html#a19684981

A couple of things to consider. You want to tarp snugly. A loose tarp
will blow about and scratch your boat, collect snow, etc. If rain and
snow can get into the cockpit, you need to keep cockpit drains clear.

Best,

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD