[Rhodes22-list] New York Radio Interviews in Harlem

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Oct 14 13:41:34 EDT 2008

Pete,

You don't get to speak for Kurtz. And, I might add, that's DR Kurtz, as
in Phd from Harvard. I know, I know, kinda runs against  Rob's "thinkers
& debaters vs just believers" notion, but when have you folks ever let
facts get in the way?

Actually, Dr Krutz says that he found a little more than you claim he
did. In fact, he found enough, that the Obama campaigned organized to
not only try to shut him down, but to try to shut down any radio station
that dared to let him speak.

Thinkers and debaters indeed, as long as you think and debate along
party lines.