[Rhodes22-list] Political - McCain, Me First

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 09:03:33 EDT 2008

Pete, Don't worry I was called an ass for expressing my opinion on this list
a while back. Don't expect an apology or acknowledgement even if your
opinion is eventually proven correct. I have seen many on this list proven
wrong about WMD, Iraq link to 911, the economy, mortgage crisis and so
on.  Those that have yelled the loudest about these topics will just move on
to the next "issue" while attacking your debate style.

I wish the best of luck to our new president ...they sure as hell are going
to need it.

Wally