[Rhodes22-list] I feel bad for you guys

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:11:56 EDT 2008

Go ahead, go ahead,  lord it over us. If it makes you feel even better I am
envious, as this year has been lousy for sailing, hardly ever any wind,
sniff...

Anyway, the mast is down and on the crutch and she comes out on Saturday.

Then I cna really concentrate an scaring fish away from my dinghy with the
new rod i just bought.

Fair winds,  Ben

Andrew