[Rhodes22-list] Gun Control and Electing a Black President (Humor)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:39:21 EDT 2008

Hank,

That IS hilarious.  I don't usually listen to talk radio but yesterday
on the way to work, there was the local story about some Memphis dude
who took the gun away from the 'would be robber' and blew his shit
away.  "Ya gotta luvit" when a plan comes together!

I'd tell you all about the plans the "bad guys" have cooked-up since
9/11 with airplanes but I'd have to kill you.  Don't worry.  Many,
many, guys have gone through the cockpit defense course.  Some are
packing heat and others are ready to kill you with their bare hands.
"LET'S ROLL!"

Great video.  Thank You!

Brad