[Rhodes22-list] Political - Moose-olini clears herself of all wrongdoing....

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:07:36 EDT 2008

Andrew,

What would the alternative headline be?

"Constituent makes Governor aware of rouge cop, accused of using state
issued tasor weapon on 10-year old, threatens murder, drives squad car
car while drinking, shoots moose out of season, etc. Governor ignores
warning!"

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Moose-i-lini did a pretty good job of coloring between the lines if you ask me.

Other weenies might have waited for the government to do something
about the situation.

Sheeple!

Brad