[Rhodes22-list] Political - Obama coming to Roanoke, VA

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Oct 16 15:49:09 EDT 2008

Pete,
Bristol VA and Bristol TN are adjacent to each other.  Well, they are
the same city actually.  Main Street runs right down the state border.
They stage a scene every year where the mayor of Bristol TN and the
mayor of Bristol VA ride together down Main Street together.  Each one
remains in their own state.

I like Webb too and there was talk of him being the vp pick.  He
squashed that saying he could do more good staying in the Senate. - rob

- rob