[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL-NYTimes: Major GOP & McCain Fund Raiser tied to Corruption

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 21:03:44 EDT 2008

Ben,

Thank you for that story.  It's good to know that the NYT's still
knows how to investigate a story.  By all means, stay on top of this.
Let the sun shine in!  If it turns out that McCain personally profited
from this, impeach him!  That would make Sarah the POTUS which is the
only bright spot in this campaign.

Brad