[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Stop Joe The Plumber

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 22:54:28 EDT 2008

Herb,

Here's the latest-

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081016/NEWS09/810160418

Based on this article, I wasn't "Brad the mechanic" during high school
because I didn't have a license.  In the interest of full disclosure,
I didn't want to be known as "Brad the plumber" in 1980 when in fact,
I was working as a common labor for my then father-in-law plumber
while attending college and working as a charter pilot.  Interest
rates were almost 21%, the economy was slow, and I had permission to
wear a beeper and change out of my plumbing clothes into my best JC
Penney suit to go fly a Senator somewhere if the market demanded my
services.  I can't even begin to begin to express my anger at people
who attack folks like "Joe the Plumber".

Assholes!

Brad