[Rhodes22-list] Brad said, (Political)

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Oct 17 11:18:37 EDT 2008

Brad said, "there's only one candidate in this race who's ever balanced a
budget, run a business, and personally eliminated crooks -  Sarah Palin."

And there was a member of this forum who stated he wanted to throw the whole
bunch out of office.  Does he think for one minute that his candidate will
go after Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Acorns???

Only one has decent track record in going after bad guys.  Now Giuliani is
not on ticket because of a similar problem that got Spitzer in trouble.
However, Giuliani is not under indictment and might be turned loose as AG?
That is, if the old codger makes it.

Gee, Alan Keyes mentioned by the Plumber?  I have actually heard him speak
in person quite a number of years ago.  His Christian orientation would be
problematic for the Marxist on this forum because he has not substitued
Marxism as his religion but falls back on an old time belief in God.  I have
never heard of Alan having ethical problems.  He had financial problems, but
he never walked away from them and is probably still paying them off.  He is
just a traditional, old time American who happens to be Black.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Hey Andrew, another one, enjoy a laugh:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20035354/Smear%2BCampaign.gif Smear+Campaign.gif