[Rhodes22-list] Lawsuit challenges Obama citizenship in Philadelphia court

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:28:28 EDT 2008

Rob,

He was adopted by his step-father which brings-up a whole 'nuther'
constitutional issue.  This is the wrong path for the electorate to go
down.  We need not waste our time about who banged who, where they
banged, or whether the spawn is white or black. He says he's black and
I probably will be dead when my daughter claims she's Irish.  No,
wait!  She's half slant-eyed, how can you claim you're half Irish?
Never mind, I come from a long line of horny men who would screw
anything that moved.

Where were we?

Obambi!  He's whatever you want him to be.  He's black, he's white,
he's the Messiah!

Ya gotta love history - never a shortage of smart but stupid people.

Brad