[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL: conservative talk show host endorses Obama

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Oct 17 20:24:04 EDT 2008

Pete,

I really don't understand your point on the constant harping on
"conservatives" that are voting for a far left wing liberal.

Is your point that some folks are crossing over? If so, trust me, we all
some are, both directions. LOTS of libs voting for McCain as well.

Is your point that you suddenly respect the opinion of conservatives? If
so, you probably need to know, there are more conservatives that are
voting for McCain than Obama. I'll be happy to give you a list of some
of the better known names, if you're that easily swayed.

I suspect the REAL reason though, is that the only opinions that matter
are those that match yours, and then you suddenly believe that makes it
"noteworthy". Trust me, it's not.
;)