[Rhodes22-list] Wally said, "... a Political reply

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Oct 19 08:37:25 EDT 2008

Wally said, "Why would this post piss off the left? It seems to me the finger
was pointed at both the left and the right....as it should be.”

The posts by Paul have the audacity to question the Messiah and specific
leaders in the National Democratic Party.  It has little to do with right or
left but another citizen questioning 'All' those involved and not just
another incident of selective moral hypocrisy typically seen these days.

What many posters have lost is that the left has used terms in juxtaposition
to the historical meaning of the words and language to pervert the values
upon which America was built.

Where were the 'Rockefeller Republicans?' in questioning the greed and
development of exotic financial instruments of ‘Wall Street’ the last ten
years?  Small wonder Warren Buffett feared them.   Contrary to media claims,
these were not ‘conservative republicans’ who created the house of cards.
The truth is that many were Democrats.

The other day I watched Obama talk for a few minutes.  He was saying that
certain of his programs would have to wait until the economy got better.  I
have followed extracts or parts of his speeches since the beginning of the
campaign.  I could look him in the eye and call him a liar.  Either he was
lying earlier in the campaign which if doubt or he is lying now to deceive
people and create a false impression that he is moderate in political
stance.  I was not an advocate of John McCain.  However, when all is said
and done, Obama is like the character ‘Elmer Gantry’.  Specifically, he is a
hypocrite and liar.

I suspect that the media is correct and he will be elected.  Furthermore
that Congress will have a supermajority so that he can do what he wants.
For all those who sought refuge from tyranny in the USA, they may have well
stayed home.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20055709/next.gif next.gif