[Rhodes22-list] Good Arguments

Ben Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Tue Oct 21 17:44:46 EDT 2008

Et Tu Hank?

My Lord man. I'm a good Republican.  The first President I was eligible to
vote for was Nixon (the second term) and I voted for him I'm embarressed to
say. I voted for Ford and Reagan too.  I just can't bring myself to support
every codger (McCain) or moron (Palin) the party puts up there.

Congratulations on your daughter's matriculation at a wonderful law school.
I have two words of advice,
"Chiropractic College".  No, seriously,  if your daughter has any desire to
work near Princeton NJ on either side of the river (NJ or PA) please contact
me off-list send me a resume and we will work to get her a summer job.
In all modesty, I know everybody around here.  It's a good idea to intern or
clerk near where you want to end up, because many summer clerks get hired
for permanent jobs.  Does she want to be a trial lawyer? That's all we do,
but I know lots of lawyers who do all kinds of work.  Just let me know.  I
forget, where are you?

Best wishes,

Ben C.