[Rhodes22-list] Re spect

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 02:46:30 EDT 2008

Herb, I assume you are reading the list and it's an open forum.  My
reply was voiced to Ben in answer to his question, but it was for you.
 I stand by my statements.  You label yourself as extreme, and I
agree.  I don't recall anyone directly calling you a racist or a
religous kook or a bigot.  I do recall you telling people they are an
asshole with some frequency.  I think you degrade the experience for
all.

My opinion.  Call me what you will.

Dave