[Rhodes22-list] A change of subject, of sorts: Let's get rid of:

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 11:52:05 EDT 2008

the following clowns on TV:

• ANYTHING Billy Mays
• the ShamWow guy
• Anthony something-or-other w/the British accent hawking kitchen kitch
• the fat lady who also sells kitchen kitch
• the tiresome Geico gecko....the accent is wearing thin....
• the Gold Collectors ("I sent in my wedding ring from my first 'mawwige' ") (I sent in my extra gold jewelry" )just had it lying around, huh....
• The Auto Connection w/ their parodies of the auto ins ads (Geico?) MacMac's gotta go...

Oh, there're m...o...r...e out there...

elle

OK..back to deleting....