[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL: Another Class Act from the GOP

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Thu Oct 23 14:56:18 EDT 2008

re:  redistribution of wealth is NOT the same as taxing people who's
GROSS EARNINGS are OVER 250Gs.
Especially when a honest billionaire like Warren Buffet  admits that
he pays LESS taxes than his secretaries.

the trickle down economics of the Reagan era just didn't work and
Republicans cannot understand why
workers are PISSED!

Lou