[Rhodes22-list] TV Commercials

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 15:09:00 EDT 2008

Were we supposed to guess?  ;^)

Funny thing...I hadn't even seen this post of yours when I posted my list of commercials I love to hate.....I guess more of  us are  getting tired of the political crap. (roundandaroundandaroundwego)

I have a suggestion...also to speed things up as I still have 251 emails to weed thru...for the next few days, why not put 'McCain' or "Obambi' in the subject line ...or '\sitting on the fence'...and leave it at that....

Certainly easier to wade thru & delete...and with about as much meaning as some of the stuff that's beiong posted.
Go Joe.

elle