[Rhodes22-list] How Much for the White House?

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Oct 23 15:58:04 EDT 2008

I have to say, if this is really true, the guy that did it has guts.

I'm not opposed to the current security climate, but I don't think I'd
submit ANYTHING, and claim my name is "Osama Bin Laden" as a test. I
wonder how many computers THAT kicked in the basement of some drab
building somewhere?

The story itself.

Wow.