[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL: Another Class Act from the GOP

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 17:55:55 EDT 2008

Slim,

I'm aware of Bachmann's position because I'm a regular reader of
Powerline, three lawyers from Minneapolis.  Minnie is a strange place,
you included.  Minnie has gone out of its way to include the Somalis,
and they gained what?  I warned you against voting for the first
"Muslim" for congress. There's nothing wrong with being a Muslim, but
I don't trust anyone who "converts" to the Muslim faith.  Call me
narrow minded if you will, I just don't see the attraction.  Anyway,
back to Minnie, you people have lost it!

Slim, I don't care who I piss off at this point.  You included my friend.

Brad