[Rhodes22-list] Another of Gov. Palin's "Real Americans"

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:25:50 EDT 2008

Bill,

Not very creative of me but your name was the first name that popped
into my mind.  You made a $15 donation to Obama today.  Don't worry,
the address was bullshit and the credit card number was legit - mine.

Anyway, when your name is published on the donor's list, you can thank me.

Love ya' man.

Brad.