[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL - Ben, I'm a Republican voting for Obama

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 20:28:44 EDT 2008

Dana,

Ignore Ben, that "boom swinging your way" is the voice of freedom,
something you can't find this day outside"da list".

Soul mate?

You don't need a "soul mate" or a "Dear Leader" or anyone else other
than the voices you hear in your own head.

On the other hand, maybe the voices in Ben's head are escaping.

Brad