[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL - Hail Citizen, was Ben, I'm a Republican voting for Obama

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:06:40 EDT 2008

Dana and Ben

You are both right, but the boom was aimed squarely at Ben's head with an
aspersion which implies that he hears voices inside his head, which have
escaped. An unfortunate slight given that Brad is cleverer than that.

I am sure that Ben is sailing with his main sheet well in hand, and not
jibing wildly in the political storm like the epithetically challenged
dialectical horse marines that consume most of the air time on this World
Wide Wrestling Smack Down that passes for a sailing forum.

Nota bene: Brad, are property rights in the PRC equal to those here in the
good ol' USA? Think about it, buddy. Ask your wife, she will know.

On another note:

Salve Cittadino! Sei un eroe, pero qua nel foro Romano c'e peligro della
morte per tutti quanti, poi scommettere il sedere. Per spiegare, ho vissuto
tre anni a Milano, quindi posso anche parlare un po'.

trans:

Hail Citizen! You are a hero as here in the Roman Forum the risk of death
threatens us all, you can betcher ass on that. I lived in Milan for three
years so I can talk some.

Translations are like women, they are either beautiful or true.

I apologize for any discomfiture the use of a foreign language may have
caused. Perhaps some insults will flow my way as well, I am feeling
neglected.

David B. expressed my feelings about the epithetical and dialectical level
on this forum eloquently, and harvested his just rewards.

Just when you think you are scraping the bottom of the barrel, you find that
you are skimming the cream off the top.

Andrew
mv Freckle