[Rhodes22-list] Another of Gov. Palin's "Real Americans"

Benjamin Cittadino bigben65 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 23 22:48:50 EDT 2008

Herb;

I didn't get into it with you because my opinion is based upon everything
you already know. You and I disagree.  I see her speech patterns as stilted,
scripted, and unsophisticated. You see a smart, plain spoken, leader.  I saw
her interview answers ( with Couric and others) and debate performance as
poor.  You saw it differently.  I saw a duck that walked talked and quacked
so I called it a duck. You saw a swan gliding smoothly to a change in
Washington.  You are clearly not willing or able to see it my way; I am
clearly not able or willing to see it your way. What's to discuss? For once
I thought I would take Mike's advice and avoid going around and around with
you about it. OK?

Ben C.