[Rhodes22-list] Actual sailing question...'guy' stuff; actually, need a 'How'

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 20:14:20 EDT 2008

Slim,

I meant to get back to you on the antifreeze issue.

You are right...the water just drains out...but being run in salt water , the engine needed to be flushed. 'Earmuffs' and lotsa lotsa hose accomplished this. I also found the vacuum oil extractor....it just sucked that stuff right out.

Having the right equipment ( I just love my 5/16 socket...;^...fits the carb screw just right!)...makes a job go so smoothly

Again, thanks.

elle