[Rhodes22-list] Elle said, "...

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 20:48:05 EDT 2008

Thanks for a funny story.....but please pronounce the name of the city properly...

It is in the heart of PA Dutch land...so is pronounced 'Lep'nun'...the first syllable is pronounced slowly. Ya gotta learn to talk like the 'doochies'.....;^)

elle...graduate  of Hershey (PA) High School & former resident of town w/same name. ..just a few miles up the road from Lepnun.