[Rhodes22-list] How Much for the White House?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 03:10:35 EDT 2008

Ben,

This dog WILL hunt, unfortunately, the hunt doesn't begin in earnest
until after the election is over.

Here's as good an explanation as you'll find anywhere-

http://www.nationaljournal.com/njonline/no_20081024_9865.php

Internal security?  That Sir, is precisely the problem.  The Obama
campaign turned off all the default security measures.

Chocolate Baby Jesus would have made a great Navy pilot, ie, "the book
doesn't say you can't, therefore you can!"

Brad