[Rhodes22-list] How much time do you spend on the computer?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:43:42 EDT 2008

Met, uh, Phor?

What was your sailing or boat question?  They get answered pretty quickly.

To answer your other questions, no, I don't have a real job, I'm a
pilot.  Yes, I do have a real life, it starts at roughly 4:30 am
whether I'm working that day or not (and sometimes I'm working at
4am).

You're smart enough to bitch, you're probably smart enough to filter
your e-mail.

Brad