[Rhodes22-list] How much time do you spend on the computer?

petelargo petelauritzen at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 26 22:04:03 EDT 2008

Dear Mr. Phor,

Yes, there is a very active 'political zone' on R22. It has been held
hostage by Big Mouth Brad and his sidekick Last Word Herb with musical
rantings by Marxist-Be-Gone Ed. When they want your opinion they'll give it
to you.  After Nov 4th I must leave to go fight the other 'brads and herbs'
on other forums. So many kooks and so little time......