[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Spread the Wealth?

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Oct 27 02:13:51 EDT 2008

You know, when I was responding to Ben's moronic posts about the
nobility of the positions of the Obama campaign and supporters (and it
MUST be true, Powell said so, and that's good enough for him), I didn't
try to put together a list of the more reprehensible things that they
left came up with.

I'm going pull them from McCaffrey's article, so the "debaters and
thinkers" among us don't have to waste time reading the whole article,
they can see the summary of attacks by the "colleagues" in a condensed form:

* They attacked her hair
* They attacked her voice (and speech patterns, my addition there)
* They attacked her motherhood
* They attacked her personal hygiene
* A left-support performer advocated Palin be "gang raped, (without
opposition by the audience or hosts)
* The Daily Kos ran articles suggestion that her husband had had sex
with their young daughters
* The Daily Kos (and other left wing sites) reported that her Down
syndrome child really was that of her teenage daughter
* One columnist called for her to submit to DNA testing to prove her her
son was hers virtue
* Attendees at Obama rallies shouted "stone her." (without interruption
by any of the speakers)

Yes, this is the noble campaign against Palin by the debaters and thinkers.

Makes being a redneck look good, and I'm not even from western Pennsylvania.