[Rhodes22-list] How Much for the White House?

pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net
Mon Oct 27 08:22:05 EDT 2008

David,

No, I don't think it's any kind of conspiracy either.  What I think is
that it's a shameful attempt to collect a much larger sum total of
donations so that he can try to essentially buy the election.  He's also
making it easy for contributors to get around the maximum limit.  Why
won't he make the information public as John McCain did?

Paul