[Rhodes22-list] Palin stylist draws higher pay than policy adviser

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 10:27:39 EDT 2008

Rob,

Old and useless news. Has anybody bothered to ask the price of one of
those fancy suits that the teflon man (Obama) wears??

Rik

Will Rogers often said, "There's nothing quite like money in the bank." He went on to say, "I'm not so concerned about the return on my money as I am about the return of my money."