[Rhodes22-list] Political: Voter Suppression

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 10:58:06 EDT 2008

Ben,

One can only hope that "free 'gubment' cheese" suppression is taking
place as well. It is unfortunate that a first world country has a
third world election process.  Both parties are to blame for this.  In
the case of Ohio, the Secretary of State is acting "crooked as hell"
and should be sued.  Frankly, I don't thing it is too much to ask of
citizens to make sure their homework is done in advance of an
election.  Just because you can "fog a mirror" shouldn't be an
automatic qualification to vote.  I'm in favor of mandating that you
have to be able to score three digits on an IQ test, but yes, that may
be a bit demanding and unfair.

Brad